Post subject: Re: EXCERPT FROM "ELVIS-FACE TO FACE" soon out
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:49 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :mrgreen: :D :wink: :love:

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:26 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
They both got to kiss him "alot" said a few others who saw them telling him goodbye and he "enjoyed their attention". I'll bet he did-they were happy and that was the whole point with him.

:D :D :) :P :hello: :love: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:34 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: It seems that Elvis was so Afraid to be Open with his Emotions, after his Mom Died and his Marriage didn't Last. He was so Scared in having his Feelings Shattered, that he Kept his Emotions behind a Wall and only letting a little out. :love:

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:07 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yes, I feel this too. He bottled up many of his feelings and would only share his deepest feelings and secrets with Wanda, someone who he knew he could trust with his innermost soul and being, even his life! :) :D :P :hello: :love:

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:45 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: You know if all of these so called Friends that have Drug Elvis through the Mud, all of these years really did Know Elvis as they Claim to, then why is These People like Wanda they know Elvis and so Much More then they did? I mean these so called Friends have been with Elvis some of them from High School, it is because after they had worked for Elvis the same Guy they knew from School stayed the Same guy they went to School with. But All they wanted to know After Elvis Became Famous is How Much Money, Cars, Jewelry, and Women, and Houses they could get out of Elvis. Yes they might have been the same Person as Elvis was in the Beginning, but Everything went to their Heads Later on. :?

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:54 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yeah, right! I think that much of the reason is because Wanda and her family LOVED AND CARED about Elvis also because they wanted to help and understand him at a deeper level than the guys ever had the ability to figure out! :wink: Understand what I mean here?! :hello: :hug: :love:

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:49 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Yes I sure do Crystal Rose, it is really something when people that have known someone like many of the Guys around Elvis did all of their Lives, change so much like they are Strangers. When Wanda and her Family, and many others Acted like they Knew Elvis all of their Lives, and Treated Elvis like he should have been Treated. :love:

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:54 pm 
Site Admin

I don't believe for a minute that I was the "only one" he shared his personal feelings with- there were so many others out there who talked with him, a few were celebrities such as Marie Osmond's mother- in Marie's book, "Might As Well Laugh About It Now" she reveals that Elvis used to call her mother, either very early or every late and her mom would "shoo" Marie out of the room when she sneaked in to listen etc:...and she never did reveal what Elvis had to say to her or what she said to him. Marie says, she took his secrets with her to her grave...what a wonderful lady was her mother! Marie writes that her mom resembled Elvis' mother, her face and eyes and also her caring heart...and that when Elvis lost his mother, he was "devastated". That was an under statement of fact, he was emotionally torn and lost and never did heal completely...so close had his mom been to his heart. After all, not only did she give birth to him, she also kept him alive from birth during a critical stage in his development. And she
molded him into what he became as a child, a teen and a young man. And her memory even molded him as an adult... but he never got past feeling that he had "let her down" and that he failed to see that she was "dying" and he was too worried about his career, the army etc; and losing it all- and ended up
losing his momma. I don't think that wound was even "covered over" much-it was a huge hole in his heart. Thank heaven for God's plan...they are together now! wjh

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:43 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you for sharing as always, Wanda! :) :D :D

Quote:
Thank heaven for God's plan...they are together now!

Yes, indeed they are! :) :P :hello: :hug:

Page 2 of 3 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next