It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Lisa Marie Fires U.K. Staff!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:56 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Image LISA MARIE PRESLEY is demanding staff at her new English estate sign strict privacy contracts - and has already fired two employees for refusing to do so, according to a U.K. report.

Elvis Presley's daughter drew up the confidentiality agreement to prevent 'leaks' about her private life after she hit the headlines in Britain following her move into the town of Tunbridge Wells, Kent, on Tuesday (17Aug10).

The six-page document bans staff and their relatives from discussing details of the building, furnishings, and decor, including photos or mementos related to Presley's relatives.

And Presley is determined to retain her privacy - she immediately dismissed two cleaners who asked to first take legal advice.

A source tells Britain's The Sun, "It was like they were being asked to sign the Official Secrets Act. It was way over the top and they felt it was a total infringement of their human rights.

"Staff could not speak to their husbands, wives or even their grandchildren about what they did."

Presley reportedly picked the British town because of its vicinity to East Grinstead, Sussex - where Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard settled in 1959 after moving from the U.S. The star is a devout follower of the religion.

Post subject: Re: Lisa Marie Fires U.K. Staff!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:45 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thanks for letting us know about Lisa's move to Tunbridge Wells! :) I know the county of Kent fairly well but not Tunbridge Wells as such. I hope they all enjoy the new home anyways! Typical of the media to come out with all this stuff though specially tabloid "The Sun"! :roll:

Post subject: Re: Lisa Marie Fires U.K. Staff!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:10 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Your Welcome it sounds like the Sun Tabloid is like our Enquirer here in the States, I also do Hope that Lisa can find Peace there. :love:

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]