Page 2 of 3 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Prayers for Sherry!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:59 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: I'm Afraid So Really I have to say Really!! :lol: :love:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:44 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:lol: :P :love: Did you ever hear any more from Sherry, sis?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:22 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Oh Yea we still talk to each other a little on Face Book, she seems like a real Nice Person. We are Practically Neighbors, she Lives in North Carolina. :love:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:54 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Good, glad you're keeping in touch with Sherry anyways and yes, you are pretty close relatively in area. :) :love:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:46 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Yeah we talk about the Bible, and it getting close with what is going on in the world. That the Lord will Return soon, and what he says in the Bible about what is to Happen in the End of Days. :love:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:28 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Right on, sis! :) :hello: :hug: :love:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:17 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: (A) :wink: :love:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:51 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:D :) :hello: :hug: :love:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:35 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hug: :D :hello: :mrgreen: :bouncy: :love:

Post subject: Re: Prayers for everyone in need,
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:03 pm 
Site Admin

Lord of all, world wide, Please grant our requests in your knowledge of what is
needed most for each of us. So many are out of work, at their ropes end, desperate for their families welfare and YOU our LORD and Savior have taken care of everyone so far, we thank you for your love, support and know your reasons are valid and we will understand in time. Please, in this time of need provide comfort and light each heart with knowledge of your love. Heal those broken hearts, mend their bodies and give them spiritual joy to hang on to in coming days.Thank you Lord, for your blessings big and small, please keep in mind we are children, act as a child and sometimes "hate" our parent for what we can't seem to get hold of on our own. Give us the knowledge to understand and the patience to wait for guidance. Amen

(I can't "write a prayer" as well as Elvis, but this is what I felt I ought to do today-totally unlike me; Elvis always said, "I'll pray for guidance"; he believed that God will take care of the rest, our job he said, is to believe and have the faith of a child. And that is one of the most difficult of all, waiting, believing and keeping faith in our hearts.)

Elvis also told me that God is what ever each person conceives god to be and that "he" had "many names, was known to many different people all over the world". He studied so much and so many religions and books about them all, I believed he had a grasp of much of it and learned from him, to be less judgmental and to accept the faith of each person, regardless if it was a bit different from my own views. We are spirits, science has proven there is "something more" that doesn't die with the body- and yet they still can't figure out exactly what it is- that is because it is a part of "god", part of the vast energy field out there going on forever in space that we will not ever "see" until we leave our physical bodies. The breath of life was breathed into our human forms...making them live and continue on earth until the body has worn out- then that which is "us" living inside it, leaves to go back to the one who designed it and rejoin those waiting for our return to the source. What ever the name of the revered person who brings this knowledge down to each of us, we will rejoin and we will be once again be a part of it. Every religion has such a "being", such a person, and they are known to the world wide population... there must be a "God"... otherwise, how did this all happen? And continue to happen for thousands of years? Peace to all, forever and all ways.
wjh

Page 2 of 3 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next