It is currently Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 3 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Short visit from Elvis
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:13 pm 
Pharaoah

Hey, I haven't posted here for a few months :shock:

But anyway few nights ago, I had a little and short visit from Elvis during sleep, it was Elvis smiling at me, he always appears to be like he did in the comeback special, never older or younger, always that age. Anyway I dreamed I saw myself going on to the computer and reading topics here and smiling with Elvis stood behind me and his hands on my shoulders and the dream went.

I haven't been the most happiest person lately and feeling depressed. so I think its his way of saying I need to post more here and stop lurking :lol:

Post subject: Re: Short visit from Elvis
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:58 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Emma You Sure Have Been Missed, and Our Elvis Does Know how to Get Our Attention Doesn't He About Something that Will Help get Us out of the Blues. :D So I think it would be Best you do Start Posting, and it is Great to Hear that Elvis is Liking what we are doing here at ELC. :love:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:29 am 
Site Admin

Hi Emma, glad you are back. There are a lot of things on here, going all the way back a few years and many people come to read. I read older things sometimes because this site is full of laughs, giggles, smiles and some very inspiring and uplifting posts from people who have "come by" over time. I hope you'll find some happy times, get some laughs and brighten your visit. We missed you, even if you don't post...you leave your "vibe" and help keep ELC "alive", because it is a "living thing" thanks to the many posts from some good people. Enjoy! Love, wjh

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:02 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Yes Indeed, if you ever Feel Down or Sad or Have The Blues. You can always come here to ELC, and Find Something Funny that Elvis said or a Funny Picture of Elvis of Elvis Doing something. That will Put a Smile on your Face, to Chance away the Blues to Sun Shine and To Bring a Laugh out. :D :hug:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:33 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hi Emma! Glad to see you back, welcome! Thanks for sharing your dream and what you mentioned says it all, Elvis appeared when you most needed him leading and guiding you to come post at ELC so could lift your spirits that sounds like Elvis definitely! :D :P :hello: :hug: :love:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:28 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Yes it Definitely Does Sound like our Elvis, so welcome back and Please came Back Even More. :hug:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:04 pm 
Site Admin

Right on Emma, glad to have you here now! I hope that you can find some uplifting moments on ELC...there is a lot to giggle about and even shed a tear or two about, and some inspirational things that are new again, and some will be new even though they are "old" and been a round a while. Things are going to get better, we just have to hang on, have faith and offer thanks... that's a mini
version of Elvis' thoughts... and mine too. When we need our Elvis- he seems to show up... just like a couple of little kids said, "Here comes Elvis!" and they went to meet him, arms lifted and a smile on their faces. And though their parents couldn't see him...they believe their child did~ me too!
best to you Em,
wjh

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:20 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Wanda I haven't heard that Story Before, who were these Little Children? :love:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:02 pm 
Pharaoah

Thanks for all your replies, sorry I didn't reply sooner, my computer decided to have a fit and work when it felt like it. Glad Elvis reminded me to come back here to cheer myself up, I love the vibe here and always gets a good giggle out of it :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:36 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Emma How are you? it is always better Late then Never, :wink: at Least your here Now! :love:

Page 1 of 3 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next