It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 3 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: NOTICE; HOW TO GET A SIGNED BOOK
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:01 pm 
Rainbow

Hi Wanda thank you for posting this about sun spots, it was in the news here that the coming Winter in the UK will be very severe becuase of the lack of sun spot activity. So we are all saving up for the fuel bills. I wonder what Elvis would have thought to all the 2012 predictions of a global shift in counsciousness. Am I right in thinking he had the Mayan calendar on one of his white jumpsuits. What would he have thought to all of this as the time comes closer. He was always the first in everything so I am sure he had some ideas about what was coming in our times. I wish he was still here to give us his take on it, he could have offered such comfort to his fans who may feel scared and alone.

I would really like to send for your book if I can find out what the correct postage would be, so please bear with me I will be in touch on that one.
:love: Whitebud

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:20 am 
Site Admin

You should receive a cd of Face to Face...it is not finished yet, I am putting photo's in and "fixing" things...I would like your opinions and thoughts on content etc if you have time. There will be a few errors in type/spelling but they are being corrected now. The cd's sent to a few people are "rough copy" but the "content" is there. Did I leave anything out? is it clear? And maybe "too much" in some areas? just your thoughts, don't be shy...I want critics because there will always be those later on so "fire away" if you see something, okay, I will appreciate it.
bye wjh

NEWS !!!! :hello: :D

This book will be on line for the World to download and read or put onto a cd and keep, but it is not for sale nor can it be sold by someone else. I own the copyrights-so I hope that I never have to "bring out my "flying" broomstick" or dust off my horse training whip(s) or ever send out the "flying monkey (s)". My goal is to have it up by Jan, 2011. If the "creek don't rise" and the "sun keeps comin' up".

The book/manuscript will be available on ELC as a free download to your computer where you can read it, or make a cd to keep. Maia is going to do the work required for this process, she is the only one who would do it for free to the public-it is a long book, 460 + pages and no one would do the work required to put it up page by page-either. So it will go on as a download to anyone who wants it and at no cost. There will be a "donate button" and I hope people who can will donate because Maia is willing to work "free" of charge to do this and keep it operational. She has done all the work on ELC for years now, and it is a wonderful, enlightening site freely shared with the world of fans. I am so pleased to have Elvis Face to Face on this site-and to be able to give it to the world of fans absolutely free of any charge!!! My prayer has been answered, I am blessed, grateful and very, very happy this is finally going to happen!
wjh

Last edited by Wanda June Hill on Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:40 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Thanks Wanda for Letting us all Know the Latest on the New Book Face To Face, I can't wait to see the Finished Book Especially since it is even Longer when Maia puts it on ELC. You are a Very Special Person Maia! :hug:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:14 pm 
Flame

Hi Wanda, what for wonderful news. I really like to read your book. so we have to be patient till every thing in and for your book is fixed up. Maybe it's a late Christmas gift. :bouncy:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:01 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Angel Eyes The New Book Face To Face is will worth the Wait I Assure You, and Wanda as Added even More Pages to the New Book that I have Read so far. So I'm Waiting to, but I know it is going to be Fantasic. :D :love:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:35 pm 
Site Admin

Hi, just had a email from Maia, her new computer/laptop did a belly up for most things, so she's had to order a new one. This might delay the page/download for Elvis - Face to Face but then again, it might not. Depends on how quickly the new one arrives and she gets it set up and going. We have time. What will be, will be.
I am sending the finale cd to her on Monday-ready to go when she gets it going.
She also has other things she is doing for that day- a celebration dance for Elvis and it will be great as well!
Have a very wonderful Holiday Season and a great New Year ahead! Peace, love and all good things to everyone.
Love to all,
wjh

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:00 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Wanda Thank You for the Up Date on the New Book Face To Face, I'm so Sorry to hear about Maia's Lap Top Breaking down on her just when she was getting Ready to Post the New Book. But I know as Soon as Maia can get her New PC Up and Going, Face To Face will be Posted.

Image And Me To You Wanda and Your Family! :love:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:27 pm 
Site Admin

Great photo! I think it will make it by the 8th, I am putting it on as a pdf file cd tonight and sending it tomorrow am so it will be there when she can get to it.
She will have to put things onto her new computer, and get it going, and she had the dance routine she was doing for the 8th too, I think that her other formerly new computer still works in part, just something is off about it. Like my Dell behaved... nutty. It was a virus, brought home from being on line somewhere- and I didn't go many places- just other horse sites and then too, I had a phone line hook up... Maia was using the "nearly free" or "free" don't remember now, phone service through the computer connection which I think was satellite- and
if so, she might have got a bug that way- I will not do that ever again if I can
avoid it! Several people I know have had problems with those "low cost" phone via computer services. They all had computer problems of a bad nature and had to fix or replace them. soooo....

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:46 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: So Your Trying to get Face To Face Out By Elvis' Birthday? Will if your going to be sending Maia the Finished Book, and once she get it put on her PC. Then she should be able to post it on the 8th of Jan. I know I can't wait, since you have added some much more to the New Book. :D :love:

Post subject: Re: DOWNLOAD ELVIS FACE TO FACE -FREE !!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:58 pm 
Site Admin

:bouncy: MY WISH CAME TRUE- HERE IS THE LINK.

http://elvisfacetoface.wordpress.com

I suggest you use Google for this if you have any problems with the download
site coming up. Sometimes it goes to Wordpress's blog page which also has
the book manuscript mentioned. Google usually takes you right to the download
page. Yahoo does not...it goes to 'Coming Soon" and that download is not
the working one. Reach me here. The Donation is if any one wishes and is a way to thank Maia who made this available and for the upkeep of ELC website, a free to all spiritual site, which she designed for Elvis' fans, and she continues to add information; all done out of the goodness of her heart and spirit.
wandajunehill@aol.com

Page 2 of 3 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next