It is currently Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 3 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Where is EveryOne?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:59 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: I have sure been Missing Every One, I Hope Every One is Doing Good Today. :love:

Post subject: Re: Where is EveryOne?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:43 pm 
Site Admin

I don't know; it could be the time of year, or the economy being so slow and no jobs out there. I think I will send an email to the via their member list e- address.
Just a hello, how are you, we miss you kind of thing and best wishes. And I am going to activate some new members off some of the pages that I have gone
through too. That might bring some responses though many who are activated do not post. It says we have over 2000 members right now! Where are they? Just
reading? Could be. The door is opened up so maybe some new ones will come on- it just seems like people are so stressed and depressed and are really busy or down so low they don't feel like responding. I think they come to read to escape
their problems... I would if it were roles reversed here.
Take care of your self kid, it's going to be flooding down stream due to all the
snow run off and Tennessee is getting hammered by rain according to the weather news...and upper east coast areas after all the snow they got, now it's raining and adding more water into the rivers.
Best wishes to everyone, and may you have peace of mind and good health.
wjh

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:09 pm 
Owl

Hello Rose-Lyn and Wanda, Just thought I would let you know I'm still around. I don't always get a chance to get here every day. I'm also sorry I don't contrubute more but like Wanda said I do read and look at all the new posts. Thank you for all you do here. Camille

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:15 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Hi Camille it's Great to See You Please don't Feel your Being Jumped on for Not Posting when your Reading on the Forum, that wasn't my intention at all. I know like Wanda said that sometimes people just want to Read and not Post Certain Day's and I understand that. So please keep coming and reading, and when ever you feel like Posting then that's just Great To. :love:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:20 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Hi Wanda, so Tennessee is getting Hammered with rain again? I surprised it hasn't been on the News, I thought the last time I seen the Web cam at GraceLand it looked soggy. I sure hope they don't have any more Floods, here in the Hills of Virginia where I live it has been Freezing rain last night. But the Sun came out this afternoon, I know we will probably get the run off from the Northern States and I hope it doesn't Flood here. So You and everyone Please Stay Safe, and Take Care! :hug:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:46 pm 
Site Admin

Well, it looks like they will get some, but it passed and haven't heard of any
severe flooding going on. Graceland is on a hill...the road below the gate is
lower than the house- it's in a good location not to flood! But there is a lot of low land on the banks of the Mississippi... with all the snow melting and then rain too,
rivers will come over their banks...I remember a few years back when there was
a lot of flooding in the mid western states including the Arkansas and Neosho river
where my grandmother used to live near- she lived on the side of a mountain also- must be why I like ours. wjh

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:50 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Yes Elvis did right when he Bought GraceLand that's on a Good Hill, since a lot of Memphis is in the Low Lands that get Flooded. :love:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:33 pm 
Owl

Hi Rose-Lyn, Don't worry, I did not think you were jumping on me at all. I just didn't want you not to feel lonely thats all.

Angeleyes, I sent an email to you today but it has come back twice with invalid address. It also seems your response to me through my email has vanished. I thought my husband deleted it but, he says he didn't. If you check in again maybe you can email me again since I can't get one to you.
Hope everyone has a good week. Camille

Post subject: NOTICE: FACE TO FACE IS READY!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:59 pm 
Site Admin

ELVIS - FACE TO FACE IS NOW ON LINE AND CAN BE DOWNLOADED FREE!

GO TO: http://elvisfacetoface.wordpress.com

Well, I don't know how to make it light up!
There is a donation button to help keep this website up and running; Maia who has given her time and talent for years now, to keep ELVIS A LIGHTED CANDLE
website up, put wonderful articles and writings up in his memory and for his fans and she has done it all freely, with love and to honor Elvis for the many good and worthwhile contributions he had made and continues through his memory and
the talent he left for us and the world. It doesn't matter how tiny, small or large the donation might be, it is showing the appreciation of her efforts that I am
making sure the donation button is noticed.

Love, peace and good health to all!
Wanda June Hill

Last edited by Wanda June Hill on Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:04 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Camille Your a Very Nice and Sweet Person to be making Sure I wasn't Lonely on Here, and I'm Happy to didn't Take what I said Wrong. Yes Please if it is only Fifty Cents, would Help A lot with Keeping ELC Running! :hug:

Page 1 of 3 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next