It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: I DREAMT WITH LISA MARIE PRESLEY
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:27 pm 
Phoenix

:hello: HELLO TO EVERYONE:
I DO NOT KNOW IF MY DREAMS ARE RIDICULOUS BUT I WILL SHARE THE DREAM BECAUSE IT MADE ME LAUGH.
THE WEEK I dreamed Lisa Marie Presley, the daughter of Elvis ... I DONT KNOW BECAUSE I DREAMT WITH HER IF I ADMIRE ELVIS...
SHE WAS LIVING IN ENGLAND AND SHE CLIMBED TO A HIGH TOWER OF A CHURCH THAT WAS NEXT TO THE RIVER, I think it was the Thames. Then she took a breath and JUMPED into the RIO, BUT NOT FOR SUICIDE IF NOT TO PRACTICE SPORT AND swimming. SHE SEEMED TO WISH THE CHALLENGE.
MAYBE THE DREAM MEAN SOMETHING OR MAYBE NOT.
Maria jose
:hello:

Post subject: Re: I DREAMT WITH LISA MARIE PRESLEY
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:05 pm 
Site Admin

Maria! Welcome to ElC; thank you for posting your most interesting dream!
I always think that dreams represent something going on in one's "spirit life" and often we can "tune in" and send and receive thoughts with other people, like
ideas are "things" when spoken and every spoken word and sound is out there
forever in time. It could be that you tuned in...Lisa has a lot on her plate right
now, especially regarding the memory of her father; he has so many people who
report and write things that are not truthful, and he has been made a "poster boy" for what is bad and wrong about "Hollywood and entertainers, including
"rock 'n roll" "idols" as he was during and after his time here. Most of the
things said degrade his memory, label him things he never was and never did,
and told by people who do so to get attention for themselves I think, never
mind what it does to his legacy because after all he's dead- they don't think
about his family, his grandchildren, his daughter or his fans who care about his
memory...just the attention and money it brings to them. One day, Lisa will
jump into that deep pool and stir the heck out of it by presenting the truth-
that is out there- Darrin Lee has a great book coming out that does just
that- with proof and statements from people who were at the concerts
and know he was not drugged up or stoned or anything else..., I will be
doing a mini review of this book giving the title and info on ELC soon. I
hope you will be able to read this book and that all his fans will read and
see what has happened to our Elvis - and know the truth of those last
years of his life.
Best of luck Maria and thanks again for posting! Please feel free to comment
anytime you wish... lots of people come here to read...many do not post
for one reason or another, but they are reading and that is what counts
a lot too.
Peace, love and good will...
wjh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:05 am 
Phoenix

HELLO DEAR WANDA:

IT IS A PLEASURE TO KNOW YOU AND FOR ME IT IS NICE TO FIND A TRUE FRIEND OF ELVIS BECAUSE IT IS HARD TO GET GOOD FRIENDS TODAY. I AM HAPPY THAT ELVIS HAD BEST FRIENDS LIKE YOU, CHARLY H., LARRY GELLER. I KNOW THAT ELVIS TOLD YOU HIS joy and sadness ...
I LIKE ELVIS PRESLEY SINDE I WAS 12 WHEN I SOW A FILM CALLED "ELVIS" WITH KURTH RUSSELL, 1979. THE ACTOR MADE A GOOD INTERPRETATION OF ELVIS IN THE FILM. IN THE BEGINNING, ELVIS IS A PERSON WHO WANT TO BUILD A GOOD FUTURE BUT WHEN HER MOTHER DIED SO ELVIS WAS SAD AND DISCOURAGED TO CONTINUE IN SPITE OF THAT HE GET MARRIED AND HAS A BABY. UNFORTUNATELY (in THE FILM) CRIED HIS LOST, lookED weird, MISSES JESSIE AND HIS MOTHER. THE MOVIE DIDN'T SHOW AN ELVIS FUNN Y AND WITH HIS OPEN HEART...
WHEN I READ THIS PAGE AND YOUR BOOK ON LINE I knew that Elvis was not a sad and depressing . ELVIS WAS a cheerful, fun, open Heart AND HE LOVED LAUGHING.
I REALIZE THAT ELVIS LOVED GOD, LIFE, HIS FAMILY AND ALWAYS HELPED OTHERS TO BE VERY WELL.HE HAS GIVEN ALL THE BEST. (A) :bouncy:
I KNOW ABOUT PAIN BUT HE WANTED TO LIVE AND HE WAS NOT LOOK FOR DEATH DESPITE he misses his Mom and Jessie.
Dear Wanda, Thanks for reply AND I AM HAPPY TO KNOW A FRIEND OF ELVIS, MY FRIENDS HAVE OTHER IDOLS BUT IN ARGENTINA ELVIS IS VERY LOVED . GREETINGS
MARIA JOSE

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:11 am 
Flame

This is the new book from Darrin Lee. Even he will be discriminated of some people into the so-called Elvis fanworld (some called him a liar) is Darrin a devoted Elvis fan. Personally I appreciate his books because he reveal all the stories which surrounding Elvis and contribute during the last 34 years to his "Myth".
Others thinking that he is too devoted to his subject (Elvis) and ascribe him through red-colored glases. It seems that some of other "elivs-authors" are jealous.

A great book of him is also: The shatterign of a myth - the College Park Hoax.
If I'm not wrong soon another book of Darrin will be released: LMP Karma 2010 -A Genesis of a Rebell DNA.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:21 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: To All I to would Love to Read Darrin Lee's Book, I'm So Happy to see these People that are Writing these Books of Truth about Our Elvis. Even though they know just like our Wanda, that those that Say and Think and Tell that they were the only ones that Knew Elvis who were with him 24/7 won't what anyone to Believe what Wanda and Darrin and some others have said in their Books. I'm one that Knew Before I read Wanda's Book's Just How Mis - Understood, and Just what Type of Person that Elvis was Behind the Image. :hug:

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]