It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Prayers!
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:03 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

For all of the Folks that are Affected by the Flood Waters Along the Mississippi! :(

Post subject: Re: Prayers!
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:13 pm 
Site Admin

YES, and there are so many people and animals too, who are under water one way or another.
Please keep our Blue water fall (Laurie in Washington State) in prayer, she needs
to find a job very quickly or she will be really in dire straights. We thank God for what He has done for her and for everyone, and boy, He must be busy with all that is going on in this world.
Amen, and may you all be blessed and kept safe and well.
Love always,
wjh

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:28 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: I sure will Keep out Laurie in my Prayers, and I'm so Thankful that Elvis knew to choice a House on a Big Hill like he did when he Bought GraceLand. The News as been showing the Mess in Memphis and other Place's along the Mississippi, that are Affected by the High Waters. :love:

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:12 pm 
Phoenix

Hello:
It is sad to see that happen ever more catastrophes in different parts of the world. We can only pray to God to protect us ...
I hope that the soul of Elvis can protect his city or town ... it is sad

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:04 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Maria yes we sure do Need to Keep the Folks Along the Mississippi in our Prayers, and others that have had to Deal with Earth Quakes or the Weather. But we also need to Remember, that God is in Control! :love:

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:59 pm 
Site Admin

Lets remember to ask for the Lord to save the animals, the many pets who could not be taken along to safety and those big animals who couldn't be moved out in time. There just wasn't enough warning for most people-and pets are not usually allowed to come with the owners- not even dogs and cats unless they are small and in container cages which often are not available. I saw on tv people in boats
rowing from place to place getting dogs off roofs and cats out of trees and even
chickens on roofs and in trees saving themselves. Horses were swimming as they were led by men in boats with motors- they took them to high ground and let them go. Cows were being rescued the same way- at least people do try to help.
If I were younger I would like to be able to join some of those groups that go to
sites like that just to rescue the animals...it would be a great experience and one
that is so needed in bad times. People love their animals, especially dogs and cats- it means so much to have "all the family" safe when everything else is a mess.
Well, God works in many ways, and he sends help to those most in need at the time they need it most.
Love to all, be safe and strong in faith,
wjh

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 11:40 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Wanda I'm So Shocked in My Self that I have For got to say about the Animals that have been Left BeHind and Home Less, because of all The Disasters Need Our Prayers to. I to wish I was Able to Volunteer, to Help Rescue The Animals in the Flooded Areas and the Earth Quakes. But at Least I can ask the Lord to Protect them and have them find their Owners, Thanks Wanda for Bringing this to my Attention. :love:

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]