It is currently Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Prayers For Our Wanda!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:40 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

We All Need to Keep Our Wanda in Prayer, she is in A Whole Lot of Pain from Some Teeth. She is going to the Dentist and I Told her to let me know how she is after she goes to the Dentist, so Please Say A Prayer! :hug:

Post subject: Re: Prayers For Our Wanda!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:57 am 
Site Admin

Thank you so much Roselyn and everyone!!! I suddenly began to get better
yesterday! And today it's going well too; I did not want to have to go to the dentist because three fake teeth are involved and they always "have to make new ones" and that costs big bucks; I don't see why they can reuse them???
I think I did this to myself by eating chunky veggies in my salad, I like to chew
them but my fake teeth didn't stay in place and wiggled enough to make the gums sore and in turn they all got involved. Like having an infection I guess, whatever
I looked like someone had belted me in the jaw on the right side and my cheek was even blotched with purple bruised looking places! However, today all is
becoming normal finally...and I will NEVER EVER eat anything I have to chew much again... from now on it's grated fine carrots, etc for me! I will get used to it...
anything to keep out of those dentist chairs! I think it would be a toss up-fly over water or the dentist chair...I'd probably fly over water! Ha. Silly, I know,
but it's just how it is and that is one on my list of things I never want to do...
Again thank you all so much! I am a firm believer in the power of prayer!
Wjh

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:00 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: :bouncy: :D Your So Every Welcome, and I'm So Very Happy to Hear that The Good Lord Heard and Answered So Fast To Help You Feel Better! :love:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:11 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sooooo glad that you overcomed that painful situation, dear Wanda! :P Sometimes it goes as if the pain pierces the brain acutely... :cry: and it is unbereable...

Recently, I had to put aside foods that I loved too, for similar reasons and I'm "teaching" myself to find "delicious" what was a bore before... :roll: :mrgreen: But I can assure you all that my body may be aging but my soul is growing splendid with the pass of the years... Hehehehe... :wink: (A)

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:22 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dea ladies, I'm also going through some changes concerning food, seems we have like themesand patterns to work on..... :wink: :cry: :lol:

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:31 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Will I So Hope Your Not Experiencing Any Pain Sarena, if so Please Let Us Know so We Can Pray for You to? :love:

Post subject: Re: A source for REAL help/health problems
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:09 pm 
Site Admin

Serena, I sympathize; about two years ago I was going down hill fast. I looked like "porky pig" bloating up, feeling awful, unable to sleep, hair falling out, nails not growing, and finally the last straw, I was losing my ability to walk, could barely get up the dog ramp, forget the 4 porch steps! I felt as though I was dying and I wanted to so badly did I feel. Then I found the link below via a friend and I began following the steps and taking the nutrients recommended by the doctor whom I sent a letter detailing my problems. With in a few weeks I felt better, the bloating was going fast, I was sleeping longer than a few minutes and I was getting better walking. The biggest problem I had was I had like millions of other people, young as babies, all ages between and older people, I was becoming very sensitive to what I ate. Why? Genetic altering of our food crops. I know European countries ban this, but that does NOT mean they are not buying and using our "flour products etc" and there is the problem. I have totally given up all flour products, yes it cuts out a lot-but I can and am living nicely without any.
That was the biggest save so far, and I can walk well again, drive my truck, get in and out of it easily and am soon going to be my normal weight! My hair
is growing like weeds, I have nails and I sleep like a log. My doctor didn't have
the answer, he wanted to put me on prescription drugs...3 different types. I said...NO. And I got busy trying to find out why I was going through this phase.
It was what I ate... period. My body was being shorted of the natural nutrients
and enzymes that it needed because they were "altered in the plants themselves". Millions of people of all ages are going through the same kind of physical problems...most are on prescription drugs which do NOT solve nor help them recover. Corn, Alfalfa and Peas are now the newest to be altered genetically. Why are they doing this? The supposed reason is make more crops yield more so they can "feed the world" cheaper. What that really means, is they have learned how to grow things cheaper so they make more money only thing is these "cheaper growing plants" are now "Frankenstein" plants who can't
grow like normal plants any longer-they have been altered. Plants are living things, they have their own source codes for what to do built into them-but now those "codes" are changed so they grow faster, push out more product
but that product is not recognized by animal digestive systems. Vets are over whelmed with "sick dogs and cats", "horses are eating weird foods and they are having problems and taking "medications" for it. Prescription drugs again... but
that spells MONEY for big pharmaceutical companies---
Alfalfa is now being raised and guess who eats that? Horses, mostly dairy cows
who then pass it on in their milk...and beef animals. Corn has been altered so
anything with corn in it...is "Franken food". The world seems to have gone mad
for some reason... but we don't have to play that game...not as long as we can
get out and find unaltered foods. Cereals have the BHt and BHa preservatives
that are known to cause cancer and tumors in animals... most are wheat and corn and oats. I no longer can eat the only cereal that was left - it now has
been made from altered oats, I had a cup from a new box, my stomach immediately began to cramp and grumble! A sure sign. (Remember when oat and wheat fields were tall, with the tops waving in the breeze and looking like the ocean wave? They are now barely 9 inches high with short stalks heavy with genetically altered seed. But there is "no waste" as there isn't hardly any straw at all...so any straw bales made cost twice as
much as it used to-more money there! And a lot of that "franken" head oats and wheat turn into flour,cereal and etc. Watch out for those "health food bars"...they are made of "Franken" grains!

Link for help: http://www.healthalert.com

God bless and shower you with blessings!
wjh

Last edited by Wanda June Hill on Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: typing too fast/nutty me!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:52 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Great, Wanda! You put it clear and loud! :)

We all have to make an effort in whichever way we may, to change that course of things. So lets...

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject: Re: Prayers For Our EARTH
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:54 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks Amanda, it does seem I rave at times, however it just frustrates me no end to see what is going on. I kind of think today's young people are so into the digital and etc they are not aware of what has happened. We lived in the electronic "dark ages" in their minds and world today, and what we had to learn is now forgotten for the fast, quick fix of text or whatever and usually those are
all lined out and put out to convince whom ever to buy, eat, pass the word on and etc whether it is genuine truth or just a sales pitch. Every thing is made to
look "real" these days, it's never more obvious than when our political "mouth pieces" are using both sides of their face to spread their "message" regardless of the outcome down the road. We live in a world of "changelings" and it can be
really difficult to tell who is who!
Love, blessings and good health to all,
wjh

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:01 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I'm glad to hear Wanda that you are feeling so much better! It is amazing that all you had to do was change your diet. How many people could have the same results but instead end up on pills which cause additional side effects. I agree with you about the GMO foods and that they should be banned. We should not be tampering with God's design so. I had these grayish patches show up on face after eating a bunch of cherry tomatoes. I don't know if they were GMOs or if it was pesticides causing the discoloration or maybe it was neither and I just happened to recently develop a tomato allergy. Can't help but wonder.

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next