It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Prayers For Our Wanda!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:11 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sorry to hear (read) that you have developed an allergy to tomatoes, Laurie. What is surprising is that we are still alive, with so many sources of contamination... Our body deserves our gratitude for its strenght and capability to regain health.

Everybody with a piece of land -and a good back, mine can't stand it anymore- should try and garden vegetables and fruits for their own suply. Another way is to change some service to neighbors by some of those products grown by them. Here where I live (South Spain) this is a common practice among neighbors.

Reflexing on what Elvis would do in the present times about it all, I guess he would suggest people to associate ones with others within small communities, to develop services that would partially free that community from the tirany of the "Big Ones" in any possible way... :roll:

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject: Re: Prayers For friend, Gary!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:55 am 
Site Admin

OUR LONG TIME FRIEND, GARY TICE IS HAVING OPEN HEART SURGERY AT THIS TIME, PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM TO HAVE AN EASY TIME, HEAL FAST AND BE BACK TO HIS ON THE GO SELF SOON. HE IS STRONG, HEALTHY AND QUIT SMOKING, HE WILL DO WELL AND YOUR PRAYERS, HAPPY THOUGHTS AND WISHES WILL HELP SPEED ALL THAT UP.
THANKS SO MUCH!
WJH

Post subject: Re: Prayers For Gary
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:07 pm 
Site Admin

Our friend did well, he woke up and is now recovering in intensive care...he will be
with help, out of bed probably today as they try to get them on their feet etc
soon. He's strong, he will heal fast and hopefull stick to a good diet and not have to take "pills" etc... and won't smoke ever again either!

People really ought to stop smoking... and stop eating junk foods...it's "god-awful" when you can't breathe and your heart jumps and skips around and you have to have surgery to stay alive. It's like the doctor who got me "straightened out" as much as possible at my age etc says, "You are what you put into your mouth...and most ready made to eat, quick fix/cook & processed foods and snacks are loaded with chemicals, artificial etc and refined flours etc that have NO nutritional benefit to animals of any type- it's all about the money they make off "getting people hooked" on their products, which they "doctor up" so they are desirable tasting/and often addictive to some taste buds. Read the labels folks, if you can't pronounce it, it most likely isn't just "food". Remember, BHt and BHa are chemicals....and cause bladder cancer in animals, and tumors in the body and brain of animals. Two legged or four legged...doesn't matter which- BHt is in almost every box of cereal on the shelves! As well as most cake mixes, anything with "oil in it" and ready made cookies, muffins, breads etc... BHt builds up in the body, over time it begins to cause problems...children should NOT eat anything with it in it-especially cereals which often become a "staple" throughout one's life. I used to eat it fora quick breakfast and even dinner at times...who hasn't? Bladder cancer has become a number one problem for our generation and those following us...even kids are getting it-

Post Script, 7/27/12
our friend's wife spoke with his doctor; the surgery did not go as planned and the doctors were not able to do what they thought was needed due to the poor condition of his artries and heart valves etc...it was a hard job and they did not have a good outlook for his recovery to go well. He has always had tendency to be under pressure, stressful jobs, pushing himself etc and smoking and eating whatever. He was in better condition than he would have been since he quit smoking and was trying to eat better for the past few months. But it was too little, and hopefully not to late. He will have to be on blood thinners which are
not good for anyone but sometimes is all there is to do, and be very carefull to stay cool, calm and collected and maybe he will come through this. Please
pray for Gary, that he will relax, become calmer within and take things a little
less serious. He has friends and family who need him here, God willing we
will be among them when he is finally on the straight and narrow and getting well. Thank you angels, God smiles on every one who believes in having faith and prayer is the way to get that!
Love to all,
wjh

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:42 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: I'm Very Happy to Hear that Your Friend Gary came through the Surgery Alright, and I will Pray that the Lord Helps Him to get his Strength Back and to be Once Again Feeling Good! :hug:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:18 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I'm holding your friend Gary in my inner healing crystals camera and sending him a wave of Love's bubbles.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:47 pm 
Site Admin

Thank you all! Gary is home, getting up, dressed and is worn out by the time he
gets into the dining room table...but that is how it is with surgery. I remember that I could not push an empty grocery cart! I had gal bladder surgery rather
suddenly and a week later, still was wiped out getting to the store! It's very hard to imagine unless one has experienced it! He's doing pretty good, people say he
sounds good and looks good considering what he went through a week ago!
It's been amazing, thanks to all the prayers and love vibes sent his way and a
huge thank you to our best friend and brother, Jesus!!!
wjh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:04 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: I'm So Happy to Hear Our Prayers are Helping Gary, and I to So Remember How I was Still So Drained after getting Home from My Knee Surgery. But if we Put Ourselves in the Lords Hands, will be All the Strength we Need! :love:

Page 2 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2