It is currently Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: John Wilkerson Needs Prayer!!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:08 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:( John Wilkinson health update: Unfortunate news to start with the New Year with. TCB guitarist John Wilkinson needs all your positive thoughts, prayers and wishes at this time.
John returned to hospital over the Christmas period fighting further infections and more troubles with his lungs and liver.
EIN has heard that he was recently sent home from the hospital under hospice care.Image

Post subject: Re: John Wilkerson Needs Prayer!!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:50 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

A long and wide wave of Golden Love Bubbles goes to that good man, John Wilkerson. :*:*:*:

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:09 pm 
Site Admin

Yes, John was a good man; loyal and true and he was loved and appreciated by Elvis. I don't know if everyone knows from reading John's book, that he actually met Elvis when he was about 8 years old and Elvis was appearing in his town. He had spunk, he who had been taking guitar lessons from his father for most of his young life, told Elvis he couldn't play guitar! Elvis asked him to play and he did, putting it clear that he was right about Elvis' guitar talent at that time. Elvis never forgot, and when he had the chance he requested John for his band because he knew that boy wouldn't grow up and be a slacker on guitar! Elvis said the rhythm guitarist was very important to any musical piece...he wanted the best he could get from all his musicians. John stayed with him to the end of his career and worked with names after Elvis' passing. Now, Dear John will soon get to be with Elvis who will be happy to have him join his heavenly group! I'd bet on that!
May John be at peace. and painless in his finale days.
wjh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:04 pm 
Flame

I own John's book and to be honest: I was disappointed about a few things he wrote about Elvis, specially because I know that there are not true. But it seems that without dirt - even a little bit - it is hard to promote a book. I had a personal encounter with John 3 years ago. He was happy that Elvis fans didn't forgot him and he cried of joy. Sorry to say, but he is now a old and sick man, hanging on his memories and also is a little sentimental. Older people always looking back on their happiest days - like we all do so. :wink:
I feel sorry that he had to suffer a lot, but I think all the bad things he did to his health in young years now they come back. Like most of the guys and singers during his time with Élvis he drunk a lot of alcohol (you can say he was an alcoholic)and we now that was something that Elvis disliked a lot. Like every human he had his weaknesses too. This could explain his liver and lun problems today.
But I wish him the best and hoping of his soon recovery.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:59 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I would like to make a bright golden veil of Compassion fall on whatever weakness we all may have, as to allow the beauty of essentials be the inspirer of our seeing. * * *

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:48 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amanda wrote:
Quote:
I would like to make a bright golden veil of Compassion fall on whatever weakness we all may have, as to allow the beauty of essentials be the inspirer of our seeing. * * *

Amen
May we all awaken in our true nature
(A)

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:37 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sarena wrote:
Amanda wrote:
Quote:

Amen
May we all awaken in our true nature
(A)

AMEN.

And very wisely said, dear Sarena!
:love:

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]