It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Plesae Help Me Pray!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:44 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:cry: My Cat Kacy is Very Sick, He is My Baby. He Started Vomiting Yesterday for some reason and I don't know why, and now he is just laying. He won't eat or drink anything, so Please say a Prayer for Little Kitty Thank You. :cry:

Post subject: Re: Plesae Help Me Pray!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:02 pm 
Site Admin

I am so sorry kid! Has he been constipated? Or bladder issues? Just keep water
near and if he begins to hang out over the water and isn't moving much he is in pain and he could have urinary problems-boy cats are prone to it due to their diet.
They should get less protien and never canned food unless for cats who have the issue. He might have a hairball...give him some hairball stuff that comes in a tube
and you can get at a pet store. Just a little bit at a time so he can swallow it.
But don't do it unless you KNOW he has not used the litter box in the past 2 days.
The only other thing you can do is take him to a vet- most areas have a vet who
treats animals for people who can't pay an enormous amt. Call the Animal control
office and ask them if there is one they recommend. You may find one-rescue
places also have them. Your cat was a rescue, right...I think you said that before.
I will pray for him to want to live. If you don't have the hairball stuff, you can give
him a little bit of real butter...on your finger when it's soft. You should eat that
also...the other "fake" so called "butter" is not good for anyone...
God bless your baby boy,
wanda

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:10 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:D :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: Thank You for The Prayers they Worked, I took Kacy to the Vet and he said it was a Hair Ball he couldn't get up. He Checked his Belly and Kacy never cried like he was in Pain, so he gave me a Tube of that Paste for Hair Balls and gave Kacy some Fluids. I started seeing while I was driving Kacy to the Vet, that the Lord was making Kacy Better. So if anyone doesn't Think Prayer Works, WILL THEY DO!! :love:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:15 am 
Flame

Hi Rose-Lynn, great news. Nice to hear that your little cat feel better and it wasn't something serious. I asked my friend yesterday because she has a yearlong experience (she has 3 cats) and also with sick cats. I was just to writing you that it could be a hairball but I read the good news and so it is not necessary to give advices. :bouncy:

Enjoy the day and your beloved cat named Kid. :D :hello:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:48 pm 
Site Admin

God is good! He cares for all his family of humans and creatures-

Elvis read a section of the Bible to me, then explained it by telling of the shepherd and his sheep. It was night and the Shepherd discovered one of his sheep missing. It was the Sabbath and where he lived they did NO work of any kind on
that day; it was considered by all to be a sin and an afront to God if they did
anything other than pray and study etc but the Shepherd went out and looked for his lost sheep and found it. Elvis read the section where it explains that our Lord
is our Shepherd and we are like his sheep and he looks after us everyday and night and that he is always there to help. All we have to do is believe his word
and promise. Elvis said we have to be willing to accept the response even if it is not exactly what we wanted or wished at times, because God will always stand beside us, ready to assist because He is our Shepherd. This was a parable he
said, and that the Bible is full of story parables showing us the way-too many, he said, tended to read them not taken in the real meaning of what is said, and so they go off believing the wrong interpretation because they failed to note the style, the word meanings and the reason behind the story...that
one must take the words and look at their meaning and how they are placed in
the sentence before just scanning it over without seeing the context and content.
(I had to look up the word context- and then content and read it back to him,
then he was satisfied that I "got it".)
Love is strong, he said, it gives us life, anything is possible when love is living in our hearts.
wjh

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:08 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Thank You Angel Eyes for Your Prayers and the Advice you Started to give, I have both of my Cats Kacy and Shelby his Sister on Dry Cat Food that helps with Hair Balls since they are both Long Haired cats. But the Vet said that sometimes that Dry Food isn't enough, and so that's why he gave me the Paste. So I'm so Happy to say that Kacy is back eating Good, and hasn't acted sick anymore. Thank You Wanda for posting want Elvis read in the Bible, and how he said to Study want we read. You were so Blessed to have been able to have sat and Listened to Elvis when he would have those Bible Sessions, in his Home. What a Treasure to have had a Recording of those Sessions. So I could have had a More Understanding of the Bible like Elvis did, and to have the World Listen to a Side of Elvis they Never Heard or Knew. :love: :love:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:03 pm 
Site Admin

Our dear BlueWaterFall (Laurie) needs prayer; she desperately needs to find work and a way to keep her apartment. It is down to the "wire" very, very soon. Please pray that she will get work, that her spirit will be lifted and that she will find a way to continue to thrive and have peace of mind. God asks
us only to believe in His promise to take care of us and our needs. Group prayer is powerful, it is spirit energy and can bring peace of mind and heart. Thank you all for your spiritual energy!

Jesus said, "Even as I do, ye can do - if ye believe."

Love to all,
wanda june

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:48 pm 
Sun Dial

:( I Sure will Say a Prayer Now for Laurie, and Keep her in my Prayers. She was Doing Good For While, and I know The Lord was With her then and he Still is. I know how just a Little Faith can Do Wonders, so I ask in Jesus Name Right Now That The Lord Will Open the Right Door and Lead Laurie to where she will Find a Job. I know Elvis is there with her to has he has been with me, The Power of Prayer is Awesome! :love:

Without you I am nothing an could never be so bold. The times we've shared, the laughter and the tears. Priceless memories, treasures all. How could I ever fail? With you I don't fear that at all. Elvis Presley!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:34 pm 
Site Admin

Jesus has once again answered the need; she will not have to vacate her
apartment for a few more weeks and by then, a job will come! Thank you
Jesus for walking beside us when we need you and for watching over us even when we are okay.
Your child, wjh

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:25 pm 
Sun Dial

:hello: :bouncy: :bouncy: The Lord is So Good To Us! I'm so Happy to Hear This Great News about Blue Moon/ Laurie! :love:

Without you I am nothing an could never be so bold. The times we've shared, the laughter and the tears. Priceless memories, treasures all. How could I ever fail? With you I don't fear that at all. Elvis Presley!

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next