It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: MESSAGE FROM JAMES REGARDING THE CRUISE
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:20 am 
Flame

MESSAGE FROM JAMES REGARDING THE CRUISE

I will NOT be on the Dennis Jale & TCB Cruise September 2014 with Red West.

I have always enjoyed performing with Dennis and all the guys. No one could ask for a better person to work with....

I would like to say that as a Christian, I forgave Red West for writing his book years ago. This has nothing to do with forgiveness. I also respected him for going ahead with his life and becoming a great actor and was excited to see him in movies and TV.

I wish him ALL OF GOD's BLESSINGS.

I do think anyone who wrote a terrible book about another person should not be making money off of that person.

Please note that Ronnie, Glen and I have NEVER written a "TELL ALL" book about the hundreds of artists that we have worked for.
We still could and would make thousands of dollars from this type of book. I would NEVER become this low of a person.
This would NOT be pleasing to GOD.

I do NOT work with people that do anything negative against Elvis. Please understand that Elvis was my FRIEND, not just another artist that I have worked with. I know how EXTREMELY STRESSED Elvis was before this book came out.
At the funeral, the people I spoke to were blaming this book for Elvis' death and said his high stress level added to his fatal heart attack.

I am sure if someone did something negative to you, your family or your friends you would feel the same way, especially if death was the end result.

I feel we ALL should be loyal to Elvis (not Red West), but that's everyone's own choice.

GOD BLESS YOU, James Burton

Post subject: Re: MESSAGE FROM JAMES REGARDING THE CRUISE
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:48 pm 
Sun Dial

Good For You James for Standing Up For Elvis, :bouncy: and not doing something just for the Money. If this doesn't Prove how much Lieing Crap has been spread by the others about Elvis nothing well! :love:

Without you I am nothing an could never be so bold. The times we've shared, the laughter and the tears. Priceless memories, treasures all. How could I ever fail? With you I don't fear that at all. Elvis Presley!

Post subject: Re: MESSAGE FROM JAMES REGARDING THE CRUISE
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:15 pm 
Flame

Yeah, I must say hat off for James Burton. My greatest respect for him and his decision to do this. This say a lot about his character and what kind of guy he is. One of the very few genuine friends of Elvis.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]