It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 4 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Don't ever be lonely!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:23 pm 
Site Admin

Elvis - 7/13/06

When I was a little boy, sometimes I would go off by myself to the creek. My mama told me not to do this, but when she was working or busy with something at home, I would sometimes go to the creek. One day, after it had been raining and the creek was still full and rushing fast, I fell in. It was a narrow creek and not over my head, but the currents were strong because of the rain, and it pulled me under. I thought I was dying and I felt very peaceful. I saw this beautiful man and he similed at me. I asked him in my mind if he were Jesus, and he said no, but "Jesus sent him to watch over me." I was suddenly kind of spit out of the stream. Don't know how I got out, really. I came to think of that man as my guardian angel. I saw other "Shining Ones" later, but I saw him again also several times, and I knew he was special to me. He met me when I crossed to the other side.

From that experience in the creek, I knew then that there was no real death and I felt a peace in my soul about it. I longed to be there -- where "my friend" lived, but he told me he was not time yet and that I still had "much to do" in this lifetime.

We all have our "friends" on the Other Side who watch over us and are always there for us. I want you all to know that. IT IS REAL. I make this promise to you. I WILL BE THERE FOR YOU, whomever calls upon me, when you are ready to come through the Light into the Eternal Realm. But you also have other friends there you will never meet in this life. Some have never incarnated into a physical body and others you have known in past lives, but they are your dear family. You do not have to wait until the end of your current incarnation to feel there presence and comfort.

IN FACT, WE ARE ALL YOUR FAMILY IN THE LIGHT!

This I have learned since I have been here (where I am now): Don't ever feel lonely. It is such a waste of time. YOU ARE NEVER ALONE!

Image ELVIS AARON / RHAMA AZUL

Last edited by maia on Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:55 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

don't find the exact words what to say, but in my heart there was a feeling of ... i don't know... it's like now I'm assured he will be there also when i cross the bridge from this life to the other side

he is still there and yes I told lately on this forum I was feeling not alone anymore because of all of you.

And sometimes when I have questions?? I make a link to all of you and it feels good, so this message from our beloved teacher is a confirmation to me.

Thank you very much Elvis and Maia

TLC
Kira

Love the symbol that's why for years I allways see hearts everywhere

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:23 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I know by heart and by experience that everything Elvis expresses above is true. But yet, tears come to my eyes out of Love and gratitude for this confirmation.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:10 pm 
ELVIS THANK YOU FOR YOUR MESSAGE, AND THANK YOU MAIA FOR ALLOWING ELVIS TO SAY WHAT HE NEEDS TO TELL US. I HAVE BEEN ASSURED THAT WHEN IT IS MY TIME ELVIS WELL BE THERE TO HELP ME ACROSS, I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH ELVIS AND I KNOW YOUR HERE FOR ME AND ALL OF US HERE. BARB!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:37 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

these words are about the things I've been feeling since he was in my life..every minute of everyday.. how else could I talk in silence,without words to him and believe that he could hear them all,though I always doubt and fear of not deserving his eternal friendship.Hope I do or I will someday..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:07 am 
I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN, LIGHTHOUSESEEKER I THINK WE ALL HERE THAT NEVER HAD THE CHANCE TO SAY TO ELVIS LIKE WE WISH WE HAD WHEN HE WAS STILL EARTH BOUND, IF HE CAN HEAR AND FEEL ALL WE SAY ABOUT HIM AND TO HIM. BUT I THINK THAT IS ONE REASON HE AS WANTED TO SPEAK THROUGH MAIA, TO LET US KNOW HE IS VERY AWARE OF WANT WE ARE SAYING TO HIM AND ABOUT HIM. BUT IT IS STILL NOT EASY! BARB!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:11 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear Zey, how can you say that? Of course you merit his friendship and the WHOLE Heaven too! Are you vibrating in his Love circle? OF COURSE. Then, you have your own LOVE quality activated and I can't imagine anything more valuable that LOVE.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:32 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you friends.. :D ..I find myself ,so often talking to Elvis about anything,whatever it is..but can't do this with God without getting upset.. :roll: I more like getting mad at God,asking questions or wanting explanations immediately from Him about some things that I find wrong in life..then I think maybe he sent Elvis in my way too,to get me calm by reminding me that he created Elvis, so there is still a reason for me, to communicate God, to expect miracles, at least better things.. so I'm still on line with God, yet waiting for the answers while I'm searching the key for those answers I very well know, He put somewhere within me,like He did all His creatures in universe..some finds it ,before others for sure.. :wink:

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:14 am 
ZEY LET ME TELL YOU WANT I DO IF I'M IN NEED OF ANSWERS, I WELL GET MY BIBLE AND I WELL JUST OPEN IT. THEN WHERE EVER I HAVE OPENED IT TO, I JUST START READING. EVERYTIME I HAVE DONE THIS IT SEEMS LIKE THE ANSWER I WAS ASKING IS RIGHT THERE. SO TRY THIS AND SEE WHAT HAPPNES, I KNOW IT HAS REALLY HELP ME. LET ME KNOW WHAT HAPPENS OK? FAIRYTALE!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:26 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

it's really nice to have friends,such as you.. :) I think I've chosen a rather difficult way for my search..I too, read holy books of all the religions because I want to get any knowledge,any help from different sources and also have respect for all the beliefs though I'm not belong to any of those religions, but there's no way for me to be sure of "everything" in those books come from God..unfortunately,so much changed in order to different people's or ruler's benefits..human kind used religion to hold power in their hands for centuries, to rule majority with fear and threads and some still do.. I sometimes meet in those holy books,many things that are very human or simple to come from the Creature,and most of all, I can't believe there are religion(S)...we have one God and if He wanted to guide human kind,His way must be one and the same for all of us.So I don't believe there are more than one religion(a law of God) actually.. maybe he sent time to time some special people to guide us or remind us the true way,and we called them prophets but we even possess those persons as ours, or reject them as theirs :roll: ..can there be such a thing as "your prophet" or "my prophet"..no way..it's insane..we must embrace them all ..they came for all of us in different times only..also the rules must be the same since they're coming from the same source(God).So I decided to read those books,just to discuss or to get tips for my search,and I ask help or answers direct from God but God only..don't need anyone or any authority called religion between me and God..Please forgive my language and be sure there's no intention of hurting anyone's feelings or any kind of disrespectfullnes in my words..there is a message which has been sent by God for sure.. unfortunately, this was abused and used to devide people to different groups of many religions and there's still a war going on.. :cry: and I also apologize to bring this subject in this thread :oops: but our discussion came to this point somehow..thank you all for your helping hands :P hug y'all..

For a heavenly cause

Page 1 of 4 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next