Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:57 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Is this your birthday Kira? Then:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY FRIEND!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Might the Light sweep away all shadows,
might the Sun warm up your heart.
Be LOVE the song you'll be singing
till the last day of your living... and beyond.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject: Interesting dream
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:26 am 
Site Admin

That was a very interesting dream....water is spiritual and so is air-you can see through water-if it is clear and also see reflections of life around you...as well as your own. You weren't in the water-but you could feel it and were riding upon it...and going somewhere peaceful and safe. Lots of meaning in there.

I don't remember much of the dream I had a few days ago, I didn't sleep much the night before and took a short nap with the bedroom airconditioner as it is sooo hot here. I was out in a field that had real grass (ours is just desert/mountain dirt, mostly hard packed) and there were trees in the short distance. Suddenly, from the brightest part of the field I saw Elvis walking toward me. He was in his 30's looking at his best as he said he would if he had the choice and he believed we all will, and he came within a few feet, maybe about 10 to 12 feet and stopped. There was a "bubble" around him as I see around people sometimes, but not all that often...it may be I put the bubble around him? Anyway, he stopped, looked at me then had his hands folded in front of him and looked down at the ground for several long moments then when he looked up his eyes were like glowing blue lights and sent "beams" (not like a science fiction thing but that's the only way I can describe it)toward me. It kind of startled me, I wasn't sure it was him for a few seconds and then he smiled and looked normal again. He didn't say anything, just stood there. I started to speak to him and he turned and went back into the brightness of the sunlight and disappeared. I woke up then and felt really empty and kind of depressed for a while. I don't have a clue what it meant. Not a clue-I've seen his eyes do that before but it's been quite a while-and saw them do that in real life-in the dark, with nothing but starlight and the faint light from way down below his house in the hills.
I was spooked then somewhat too-but quickly that was replaced with a good feeling that was coming from him-his sincerity and spirituality that emanated from him. I hope that's spelled correctly??? Anyway, my dream was no where near the spiritual qualities of yours. wjh

Post subject: birthday wishes
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:06 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Tank uuu very much Laurie and Amanda ...... big bisou

Wanda, you had a beautiful dream, why you have that feeling of sadness afterwards? because i can feel it through the lines... don't feel empty we are all there hé...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: big bisou

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:45 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hey sue,

will certainly try to be there on Saturday's chat, but it could be very late because i have dinner in town with my mom, son etc. for my birthday..

:roll: kira

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:07 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear Wanda,

If you don't mind, I would like to afford my interpretation of your dream.

As I see it, Elvis came to remind you something. If you connect with these times when you saw the same "beams" in his eyes, and what he transmitted internally to you then, you'll have the clue.

I feel that he let you know then, the inner force, the inner Light we all have. His' was more apparent, because he was very well connected to it, and now and then, he let it show in specials moments of rapport with you. It must have been moments of deep communication between souls, moments when he was too, quite open to Light.

Maybe you have doubts now. Maybe there are fears. Maybe you are not sure of what you are doing or living.

Once, Elvis asked you to remember. Maybe now, it's him that says: REMEMBER! Don't get distraught for the noise of the world.

All my Love and best wishes for you, Wanda.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:50 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Aloha :D

Kira.... Alsnog van Harte Gefeliciteerd...."beter laat dan nooit" :D

I´m enyoing every minute here :P .... I don´t have the time to read everything here on the FORUM... but what I read touches me so deeply... every story or experience again and again.... and "goosbombs" all over the body.... pffffff :wink: Feels like one BIG happy FAMILY right now :D

LOVE & LOL= dutch word for Having FUN.... LIGHT

"LOVE IS IN THE AIR" :wink: :D you can FEEL it

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:32 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

hihihihi dank u wel Carola :oops: :lol:

TLC
kira

Post subject: Dream beams
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:40 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks Amanda, I was wondering about that same thing and the only thing I can think about it, is maybe he wants me to say more about some of the things he said and thought in Face to Face-as it's too late for the other one and that's what I've been working on. Maia has put lots of that part in Blue Star which of course isn't published as yet though I sure hope it will be soon...I believe it will be-there is someone out there who will be able to do what needs done. Anyway, I could put a little bit in but I have been hesitant to do that as once started where do I end? kind of thing going here. He didn't give me a look that said do it, or anything, just the glowing eyes briefly and then a slight smile and walked away. His hands were clasped in front of him, relaxed and he stood as always, kind of more on one leg than the other...relaxed. He wore a white shirt, sleeves half rolled and light blue pants-I don't think I saw a belt but he had on black and white shoes...loafter style as he wore when relaxing and much younger...when his feet didn't hurt him as much. Those I saw because when he walked forward the tops were white and the sides black...I saw that when he turned to go. So detailed in his appearance, hair combed back, no sideburns, no hair on face, very blue eyes with their razor sharp beams of light...now that I think that it was as if the light hit me in the heart...if that makes sense when actually there was no contact felt...just the glowing eyes that "fired a beam"
at me...and the soft, smile...no teeth really. oh well, I'll "sleep on it" somemore. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:30 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks all of you for your advice, assesments, revealations, foresight and understanding and all the other wonderful things to be found on these posts from so many spiritual people. It is amazing. I feel like I have found a treasure chest and it's running over with goodies of all kinds, emotional, heartfelt and jewels of love and good wishes bursting out like fireworks when the lid is opened as when going down the posts. Wow, maybe this is the "end of the rainbow" pot of gold! wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:47 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

ImageImageImage Love your golden soul, Wanda. Maybe it is what is found at the end of the Rainbow. :D

Page 3 of 4 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next