It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 3 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Dreams of ELC members
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:47 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I've had three dreams about ELC members. Here are two lightweight dreams (both of which I had last night), with one of them kind of silly.

I dreamt that I met Amanda. When I met her, I told her that I had imagined her voice was lower but turns out "your voice is squeaky high!". Ok, what a silly dream.

Then I dreamt about seeing Wanda in a diner. I go up, introduce myself and then give her a ride home. I remember in the dream her hair was as white as snow.

Well these dreams probably don't mean much but thought I'd post them anyway. Another dream of an ELC is much heavier. May post at another time.

Post subject: Hair
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:46 pm 
Site Admin

My hair is "white as snow" most of the time-I even use "Snow White" shampoo which is what I use on our whte stallion-it leaves white hair beautiful, shining and yes, snow white! There is some dark hairs mixed in but mostly my hair looks white. I tell people I am a surrogate hair grower for someone because those black, kinky long hairs coming in are not mine! I never had hair like that~it was always reddish brown and not as thick or kinky/curly as these dark ones I have now. Wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:40 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Laurie,

Maybe your dream about meeting me and how my voice is, is not so silly:

I usually have a low tone of voice, but I have to force it higher to let my mother hear me, as she has some trouble hearing due her age, not very much, but enough to have me talking aloud. I get sore throat out of that.

When I'm trying to communicate something that I believe is significative or important for the other person, when there's a barrier to receive it and I can feel it, I may "rise up" the tone of what I'm saying, "forcing it" somehow, thus loosing in harmony, even when it is written. Surely, you sensed that.

As you can see, I'm still learning.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:31 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Last night, between other dreams, there came two images of Elvis, one after the other, in form of brief sights, having nothing to do with the rest of what I was dreaming.

First image: Elvis in a "noria", that atraction in fairs that is a great wheel, rolling vertically, with benches hanging, like the one in G.I. Blues, when he is singing to Juliet Prowse "A Pocketful of Rainbows".

The image is dark, blurred, he is alone in there and he is disgusted.

Second image: He is The Magician of Tarot cards. He is busy, moving the objects that are on the table in front of him, quickly and with the attention centered in what he is doing. He has the power of energy in it.

What I feel about the first, is that he is tired of people talking and talking about him, no going anywhere with it, turning and turning the wheel without an end.

About the second, he signals that this is a time for action, intelligent action, quick action, with the knowledge of universal laws about energy (and human beings as a part of it).

I'd appreciate any suggestion and other points of view.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:42 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Ola Amanda,
your dream is very interesting...
for the magician i would think the objects is 'us-persons' who he is guiding....
for the first i have to sleep on it :lol: .... but think you could be right.

TLC
kira

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:04 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Daag, Kira!

Yes, that could be. There's a feeling also, that he demostrating something with his behavior.

Kusjes!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:12 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

There's a feeling also, that he demostrating something with his behavior.
Ola Amanda :lol: , you mean the first dream????

I'm waiting for his next channelmessage...
sometimes i can feel him but got no dreams or symbols or messages...
but when i did a hotstone massage yesterday on a young girl who has a big scarf on her body (like a bite of a shark) i put a big link to him and asked (them) to give her their special energy.
There was a big love from me towards that little girl... hope she is going to be fine in her life, and i think i will see her again.

kusjes terug to Amanda
kira :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:03 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Kira,

I have that sensation in both images.

Dag and velterusten. Bye and good night. I'm going to bed, as this is now witches time here (almost midnight).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:54 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amanda wrote:
Quote:
What I feel about the first, is that he is tired of people talking and talking about him, no going anywhere with it, turning and turning the wheel without an end.

Well, talk is cheap. If all we do is talk about how loving Elvis was to other people but never learn from it ourselves; never learn to grow in love for others, then it could be that is the frustration he is expressing to you.

Post subject: meaning of frustration
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:20 am 
Site Admin

I agree, that seems to fit pretty well...and he would be frustrated because he was when here-that he couldn't reach people with the message he wanted them to have-he was not "allowed" to do that, put down for it etc; so maybe he is expressing that it is frustrating and patience is in order too. He may think about how he felt here and not want that to "infect" us??? Like his message is to be patient, that it will come. ???wjh

Page 1 of 3 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next