It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 4 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: HANDS THAT GIVE HAPPINESS..
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:39 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

actually I mentioned about this to Wanda shortly in a pm, but don't know if she received it or not..I just decided to tell you all ..This happened years ago..I write it here, cause I always tried to convince myself that it was a dream ..actually I was in bed ,it was late night but I wasn't sleeping,many thoughts in my head was keeping me awake, problems and all,my cat was walkin around then all I remember is seeing myself in my rooms balcony..there wasn't any building after our garden till the seaside road ,so a wide space was ahead of me it was dark and I could hardly saw something landed, it was rather a small figure and a few people got out of that thing whatever it was and began to walk toward our house,what I felt wasn't anything about fear I could hardly wait for them to come,but normally it wasn't possible for a human being to walk that distance so fast, they were in human shape ,as they coming closer,the man in the middle reached out his hand and so did I immediately and our balcony wasn't that high..yet I couldn't see the faces neatly but all the mannerism, his walk and that aura of that silluette was no doubt belonged to someone I knew ..but the moment he reached me and hold my hand I knew it was Elvis..how could I be so sure?..never saw him in person or never touched him ..I lived miles and years away from him yet I was sure it was him..and what's important was the way I felt the moment I hold that hand.. no words to express the happiness I felt..every problem, everything negative in my mind and body was gone, I felt so light and happy and full of energy and didn't want to let this hand go so I didn't and the next scene we were walking through some very brightly lighted beige coloured corridors, others following us behind,I still couldn't see his face, he was tall and I felt I was just smiling no one was talking but that wasn't needed either, I didn't want to say anything,just wanted that moment last forever holding that hand very tightly,feeling that energy flowing in my veins, walkin in that extreme happiness and lightness..well that feeling lasted the next day along with a sad missing feeling.
and now in some pictures the first thing I see is his hands and I can feel even from that pictures, specially if his palms can be seen in them,I remember that day and feel a certain amount of this energy I felt that day..if only everyone could feel such happiness, even for once in their life,dream or not,as long as it is felt real as mine..

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:18 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Zey, what a neat experience! I don't see why it couldn't be real. Elvis has reached out to many people beyond the grave. In the book, "Elvis After Life" by Raymond A. Moody Jr., many examples are given.

Is that when you became an Elvis fan or was it some time after? Regardless, you sensed & received something very special from him then. The fact that it touched you so strongly indicates that it must have been a very real spiritual event.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:12 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

no Laurie.. I was a fan already for years, and I only saw him once in a dream before, I don't see him in my dreams actually ..this one is really something else,still don't think it as a dream..well don't know,just I so wish it could happen again.. :(

For a heavenly cause

Post subject: Dream and pm
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:16 pm 
Site Admin

No Zey I didn't receive that pm or I would have, you know me, responded! That was a great experience and I don't doubt for a minute that it was coming from him...he did have that type of feeling coming from holding his hand...especially the FIRST time he took hold of it-not just to shake but to just take hold and not turn loose for a little while. It also could come from hearing him-this happens I believe when people hear him singing on record-radio whatever, they may NEED what they feel and it comes from his voice. He said he wanted to put the "best of what I have on recordings" because people would be able to hear them years after he was gone. And he certainly did try to do that...the emotion, everything as he put it, "Everything inside me, my heart, soul, spirit, everything comes out". And when it was right, he felt good-he strove to have that "feel good" feeling and if he didn't when hearing a play back, he tried again...and again sometimes. And even when the tracks were done, when he heard some of them, he was unhappy, angry even if something was "altered" because I feel, he thought it took from what he was trying to achieve-spiritually as well as ability and voice quality. I liked that dream...it was for you alone...and here you are
passing him on in drawings, so beautifully and with such passion and truth in them. Right on Zey, he did it. wjh

Post subject: Hands
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:18 pm 
Site Admin

I liked his hands too, from the first time I noticed them. They were warm, masculine but tender and gentle and expressive in so many ways. Even that he bit those nails down to nothing at times, they were abused, beaten up often, but still beautiful. And the feeling from them was something to say the least. :P ..wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:21 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Zey,

What a wonderful experience!

Reality has many levels and it is good to be open to them. You had the wisdom to keep it, not to deny it and I congratulate you for it.

I always loved his hands, too. I find them expresive and spiritual. Beautiful. In his films, one can see that he always holds the hands of somebody, be it child or girl. I have never seen that before in any other actor. I understood that it was an Elvis' particular trend. I've been moved for it many times.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:55 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

my dear friends!! thank you.. :) now I see it was useless to hesitate to tell you, which I did for a while actually :roll: ..after all, you can't tell such things to everyone..this gives them a good reason to make a fun of you,specially when they know you're an Elvis fan (major crime)..at least I'm safe here about this subject.. :P
Wanda, that's what I thought too,I knew you would answer if you had seen it :D ..but I sometimes forget, whether I answered the pm's :oops: thank God no one is as dumb as me here :oops: ..maybe Elvis charged me overly with that energy that day so it caused some "shortcircuit" in my brain..lol :lol:
but seriously,his hand was like supplying all I need for my soul and my body while I hold it, so I wanted it,to last forever..
anyway, this can be the reason why I upset when they show another man's hand as his, in close-ups, in the movie "Frankie and Johnny".. :evil: :lol:

For a heavenly cause

Post subject: Another hand
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:53 pm 
Site Admin

And in Tickle Me when "he" knocks on the door in the old western 'ghost' town hotel. It is so NOT his hand! I also hate it when the used doubles for him in some long shot back views-or some guy walking-that is obviously NOT Elvis' walk! Or body! He had grace, he wasn't thick waisted not did he have "love handles" in his 30's! Nor later actually. Oh well, they were trying to give him less time in front of cameras in those films I guess, to give him a break from "boredom" or at least some relief. Or just to "save" money? wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:05 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

more likely the last one..saving money.. :roll: and the one walking in Fun in Acapulco..as gorillas do ..who thought Elvis walked like this.. :evil:

For a heavenly cause

Post subject: movie irritants
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:34 pm 
Site Admin

I know! And in Kid Galahad there is a scene at a distance with him and co-star walking-it's not him! Then it is him as they get in range- He used to just laugh when I'd complain and say, how do you know it wasn't me-maybe I had a "bad" day? He got a kick out of the fact anyone even noticed! He just didn't realize that HE was the attraction...period. wjh

Page 1 of 4 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next