It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Elvis and Roses.......
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:34 pm 
Phoenix

Hi All

I have had many "psychic" occurences in my life. The first being the day Elvis died....I was only 8 at the time. But I felt his presence and knew he was at peace. I tried to tell my mother about it but she thought it was my imagination. I have had other experiences since, not all involving Elvis.

I have had visions of Elvis and roses. I have an immense feeling of peace during these visions. I believe the roses have a deeper meaning but I am not sure what ?

My "visions" occur as I am about to fall asleep or very early in the morning before waking. They are not dreams as they only occur at these times and I voice them to my husband so I have "proof" when they eventually happen. I am still learning to tap into this gift. Very hard to find information on how to develop it.

If anyone has any thoughts on this I thank you.

Vera

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:41 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Vera,

I too have had visions of Elvis & roses. The red rose stands for love and Elvis had so much love to give. The two go together naturally.

Maia has also felt there is a connection between Elvis & blue roses. Of course Elvis loved the color blue, and I think blue light stands for healing energy? Not positive on that, as I am not familiar with all the meanings of colors.

I think you are tuning into the spirit world during times where you are relaxed and are not distracted by the things of this world. These visions came to you w/o the logical mind shutting them out. Perhaps if you learned to be albe to have that same kind of deep quiet & relaxation at times during the day, you could have visions during the day as well. I don't know; just a thought. I really believe these visions are one way of being in tune with that still small voice of God.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:25 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hello, Vera.

As I see it, what Luarie said is most appropriated, because it seems that the frecuences of brain waves vary when we are profoundly relaxed or at the point of getting asleep. It is called Alpha's state and in this state of mind, the usual mental discurse stops and we are able to perceive a wider reality. It is always there, but the "noise" (as Elvis says) of everyday thinking keep some cerebral circuits working with intensity, meanwhile others don't have "room" for getting started.

About roses, sufies consider it a representation of the inner being. For me, personally, roses have this meaning. Many times I use roses as a mean to bring some kind of energy to a situation, f.i. a sick person. Depending on the situation, I select the color. When I'm reaching directy the inner being of some other person, as a salute, I chose White Roses, because white is the addition of all the colors.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:43 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
I too have had visions of Elvis & roses. The red rose stands for love and Elvis had so much love to give. The two go together naturally.

I agree, Laurie. I would like to add that, as I can feel it, Elvis basic energy is LOVE. When one get in touch with God, The One Being, The Unity, there's LIGHT and LOVE. I trully believe that LOVE is the Field were we ALL ARE, were everything IS. That's what I've experimented in some special moments of awareness.

Just something else: maybe you remember something I've posted before, when I heard Elvis' voice saying: LOVE IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:59 am 
Phoenix

Thanks to Everyone for your replies! I am very excited now as I only just found the Field of Roses section that Sue mentioned and pleased to learn more about the connection with Elvis. I saw red roses and they made me feel very at peace and comforted. I will definitely look into this further and will practice meditating more.

So nice to have people who understand as it is rather difficult to talk to just anyone about this.

Vera

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:43 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you, Vera for sharing your experience!!

Amanda spoke about Elvis` basic energy being love.
Maia spoke of Elvis now being Rhama Azul, a MASTER TEACHER OF LOVE.
And Zey told us of her beautiful Experience when Elvis held her hand, there was such Divine Love!
Just beautiful, really LOVE

IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT :lol: :lol:

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject: white rose as a salute to/for someone...
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:08 am 
Site Admin

In the letter from the nurse who stayed with Elvis when he was distraught in Vegas-he wasn't to eager for her to be there and was rather blunt and "nasty tempered" and "silent" but when she was out for a little while, she came back to find a white rose in her room-she said his way of saying he was sorry for his attitude-but was he applying Amanda's salute as an apology? He very well knew the meaning of colors... wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:34 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Could be, Wanda. Besides, white is a color related to purity. Inner Beings are pure, because they are Essence. Maybe Elvis was saying to her something like: "Forgive me. It's only my temper reacting. But from Being to Being, I recognize the purity of your intention."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:55 am 
Site Admin

Thank you so much Vera for sharing your dreams about Elvis and roses with us. :D It makes my heart glad that you did share these experiences with us. :D I too agree with what Amanda said as being a strong possibility as to why Elvis may have given that nurse a white rose. :) Thank you Sue-Lenora for bringing this back again. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:01 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you Sue-Lenora for putting this back up!! :D
Thank you Vera for sharing your beautiful dreams about Elvis and the roses I too agree with you Amanda!! :D

Talia

Page 1 of 2 [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next