It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 4 of 6 [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Recyling the facts-
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:44 am 
Site Admin

Hi, Thanks for bringing this back up-I hope I answered it clearly and without letting too much of my thoughts jump in there-Peace and good will-must remember that!
Still, I have questions too...guess that shows, huh? wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:55 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

ha ha!! Marty knows it all :roll: :lol: ..well said Wanda :wink: ..yes,I'm sure he has a ready bag full of more BS, to answer back..but who to listen..poor souls.. :roll: :evil:

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:08 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I guess the MM guys tought they were his only friends. Elvis was to free a spirit to have only them as real friends. people don(t seem to understand that he was human, that he also needed to grow and meet new people. that he came in contact with lots of peoples on the set, while recording, performing etc...

Like you said Wanda, Marty was only there in his life when Elvis wanted him to be. When Elvis needed a break and wanted to be alone he did.

Elvis spent hours telephoning with friends that is common knowledge.

He telephoned in his garden while looking at the stars, he telephoned in his bed and in his bath and I'm sure Marty was not allowed there :lol:

Wanda, you gave a good answer straight from the hearth.

Are you never tired defending and prooving your friendship with Elvis.

Must be frustrating. But on the other hand, you will have full proof of your friendship with him. I know that for sure.
But keep it private and treasure it forever.

Those who don't want to believe you, well everyone is entiteled to his own vision.

I PM'd you lots of times in the beginning when I was a newcommer here on the forum and I just didn't need any "proof".

I felt you knew him, reading your comments and PM's was enough for me.

A real elvisfan feels that immediately.

I really am looking forward to read your book and keep your spirit high OK.

We all love you and we stand behind you for a hundred percent.

Nadine

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:49 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
We all love you and we stand behind you for a hundred percent.

Nadine

Well said, Nadine!

Dear Wanda,

Before finding ELC (thanks to Heaven I did!), I new Elvis by heart. I could not substain what I felt with facts. I just "knew him" and it was very much wider and deeper than anything I got to know about him in the media. It was another sphere of knowledge completly. Spirit can be "sensed" and has to do with some kind of vision, of perception humans have, more or less developed. For some it may be just an unawakened potentiality.

When I found ELC and started reading yours/his words, the facts that you/he related, a wonderful thing ocurred: I could embody what I "knew" about him in his living process in this Reality.

When he asked Maia to "bridge" him to us, then the picture was complete. EVERYTHING MADE SENSE AT LAST! Every single bit of his live now looks interchained one with the other, seen as a process, starting before his birth, going on past his death. The Spirit impregnating it all. You Wanda, are part of that spiritual field, and me, and Maia, and all of us that vibrated with it.

When things come to that level, Truth is unveiled to the hearts of those who harmonized with that vibration. With all my heart, Wanda, I declare that I know you are true. Oh, so true! I love you for that.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:52 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Just beautiful what you, Nadine and Amanda, say to and about Wanda!

I agree totally. Wanda, we are so lucky and happy to have you here with us!!!!
We just love you

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject: Bridging the gap-
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:24 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks friends, I do deeply appreciate your faith and trust and will treasure it and keep it safe. Please don't worry about me-I can have the foritude of a stone-make that granite-when I have to have and when it comes to defending Elvis' memory -it's more like steel.
I don't care what they say about me-I'm a duck when it comes to their comments and etc;... been there-done that. Elvis appologized for those guys, excused them for being "country boys" etc; way back there in our friendship, actually told me I'd never have to deal with them again-and I didn't that he knew about...I just didn't see any point in "bothering him" with anything those ---let me think of a good word here- geeze, I can't come up with any right now- so...mm guys...any way-"they" weren't worth it but he was worth so much more in so many ways because he knew how to forgive and how to care for everyone, even them when they let him down time and again-while he was still here-and then later---well we've all heard about and some have read their tales. What puzzles me is all that time spent with him-
and they can't remember anything but sex, drugs and rock 'n roll? Pleaaassseee--who's life are they talking about? The guy who sat out in the hallway of a hotel reading a book while behind the closed door of the suite his employee/friends noisily partied away...sex, drugs and rock 'n roll.... Is that why they hauled around a big suitcase/trunck full of his books, reading material, spiritual stuff mainly? Why did he have it hauled around if he wasn't going to be spending time reading? It sure wouldn't be just a "prop".... he wouldn't have to bother with that many books! Or hear about their gripping and complaining everytime they moved those books around.
Elvis was the frist to admit he was no saint, but he sure wasn't nearly as unsaintly as some of those same guys who tell those tales. But I don't want to go there- it was disgusting then and I sure don't want to go there now- won't be getting any publicity from me. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:15 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
When things come to that level, Truth is unveiled to the hearts of those who harmonized with that vibration.

YES AMANDA, THIS REALLY SAYS IT ALL! Our whole lives must be lived this way or we become "lost" in purpose and path.

Post subject: Hauling those books around
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:01 pm 
Site Admin

You know, it just occured to me, he probably brought them all with him because he thought if he left them behind, they might disappear while he was gone? It was "known to happen" as he said once in reference to things vanishing from his room, never to return again.
He didn't like anyone touching his "things" such as books etc;. And too, once he started reading, who would know what he might "need to look up" in one that wasn't with him? I can see his reasoning very well now. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:06 pm 
Site Admin

I too can see his reasoning Wanda in bringing all of his books with him. I just think it is such a shame that he felt like he needed to do that in order to keep the things he valued most safe or stop them from "disappearing". :cry: :x Understanding that he also brought them with him so that he could use or read them. I just wish with my whole heart that the other reason(s) didn't ever have to factor into the equation. :( How sad is it that he was never truly "free" to really enjoy without hesitation or reservation that beautiful spiritual heart of his?? :cry: PLEASE someone tell me what on earth those mm's found that was so wrong with that?? :?: :!: :?:(except for the fact that his reading and true interests got in the way of THEIR partying or whatever....) It was who he REALLY was and is. Did they NEVER truly enjoy being with Elvis as opposed to ALWAYS wanting to be with "Elvis Presley"??? :? I'll tell you what--what I wouldn't give to be able to go back in time and be one of those girls that he just read to and shared his spiritual soul with....... :( Again I say God bless his poor mistreated and misunderstood heart.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:31 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
I'll tell you what--what I wouldn't give to be able to go back in time and be one of those girls that he just read to and shared his spiritual soul with.......

ME, too, Mary..... : :roll:

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Page 4 of 6 [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next