It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: My Kauai dream
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:41 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I was visiting Kauai, walking along a road when in front of me appeared some thick fog, to the point where I could no longer see the road. Then instantly I was transported on to the high volcanic mountain tops where Maia & I were walking along a hiking path. At one point I see her go off the path a little & touch her sandal on some hot lava rock. I worry that she will ruin her sandals but it seems OK and we keep walking.
At some point, we enter a house which contains the spirits of dead cats & dogs. But it is peaceful; not fearful.

Then, in another instant, I find myself waking up the next morning in a cabin or house. Maia has woken me, telling me to hurry, that we need to leave. I don't even have time to even get dressed so I put on my robe and we both end up on a bus.
I have no shoes, just socks and am worried, feeling unprepared. However, I notice the man in front of me has no shoes either, so I feel it's going to be OK. Then the bus takes us to a cave. Inside the cave I'm suppose to learn something but don't get to find out what that "something" is because the dream ends.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:04 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

As I mentioned in chat, I think it does signify some type of spiritual journey. What all the particulars mean I'm not sure. I think the fog means I don't know exactly what lies ahead.
The focus on shoes -- Maia's sandals & the fact that later I did not have any shoes on is curious. The ending of the dream tells me that there are some things I need to learn.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:28 pm 
Site Admin

What an interesting dream!

Kauai is the oldest island in the chain so it went over the "hot spot" first (where the Big Island is now). Thus, only the Big Island has active volcanoes. But Kauai's Mt. Wai'ale'ale I believe (according to my akashic insights and conversations with Thoth) is the volcano that actually BIRTHED Lemuria! (much, much larger then of course). There is geological proof that Kauai was really large at one time - bigger and taller than the Big Island.

Anyway, I see your dream as perhaps having something to do with the re-aactivation of ancient codes - not that Kauai's volcanoes will become active again, but that the creational patterns which spawned MU (Lemuria) the Motherland of all Mankind, are coming alive again - in new forms. It is time for us to know when we must ACT and make it a priority - not be concerned with the mundane things we must leave behind or become unattched to...not only things, but beliefs and ideas as well.

The shoes are "merkabahs" (vehicles) of transportion, as is the bus. Changing forms of transport? Moving from one time of field of energy (trnsport) to another?

My sandal in the lava: could be that I will be leaving an "imprint" of my merkabah in the newly forming akasha?

Akasha:

http://www.spiritmythos.org/misc/defs/akasha.html

The fog: Mt Wai'ale'ale is the WETTEST PLACE ON EARTH - even though the grass in our yard could be turning BROWN I can look out my window at rain on Wai'ale'ale! Of course I am sure your "fog" means more than that, but it think it might be an element of it pointing to this particular mountain. The fog is also could be the MIST of creation for the New Earth Star. (see A FIELD OF ROSES - posting on Numis'OM)

This is all just my quick sense of it. Dreams always have many levels and of course it was YOUR dream, Laurie and not mine!

MT WAI'ALE'ALE IN THE CLOUDS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:59 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Maia, what an interesting perspective & deep analysis! I think I shall have to read your reply several times to have it all soak in. I appreciate your comments as my own analysis was fairly short & shallow.

I must confess I don't know much about Lemuria, tho' have heard of it, but definitely you peaked my interest. I felt the dream had spiritual significance of some sort. I did not understand the significance of Kauai until you mentioned it. I knew it was an energy vortex center but that is all. Since you were in the dream, I figured it had something to do with me being a part of the ELC forum. But could be even deeper than that with the shoe "imprint" and all. Much to ponder!!!

Quote:
not be concerned with the mundane things we must leave behind or become unattched to...not only things, but beliefs and ideas as well.

What you say here would explain why I didn't have time to get dressed. Having the right clothes wasn't all that important. What was important was the spiritual learning & growth. I was thinking initially that I wasn't properly prepared, but I really like your thoughts on it. Makes more sense.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:52 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Laurie,

Your dream seems to me very deep in its significance, due the kind of symbols that appear in it and its atmosphere. I found Maia's commentaries full of sense. I would like to add some more, if you don't mind.

Quote:
I was visiting Kauai, walking along a road when in front of me appeared some thick fog, to the point where I could no longer see the road. Then instantly I was transported on to the high volcanic mountain tops where Maia & I were walking along a hiking path. At one point I see her go off the path a little & touch her sandal on some hot lava rock. I worry that she will ruin her sandals but it seems OK and we keep walking.

Kaua'i = representation of potential evolutive power (asociated to Maia, Elvis and the history of humanity in general.)

The thick fog = in your evolutive path, the road you have been traveling is not clear anymore, don't make sense to you.

You transported to the mountain top = your need to evolute in conscience takes you to a higher level (where more can be "seen"), where you walk along with Maia (who you know "dares" and is used to explore new horizons and is able to "stand" on them). She shows you not to be afraid of taking "risks" (she steps off the path and nothing happens. On the contrary, she sets an imprint on the lava, a tread).

Quote:
At some point, we enter a house which contains the spirits of dead cats & dogs. But it is peaceful; not fearful.

Cats and dogs = may represent emotional attachments. Again, may reinforce the idea of being fearless of leaving behind in order to advance. The spirit of whatever has been important to us once, is forever with us.

Quote:
Then, in another instant, I find myself waking up the next morning in a cabin or house. Maia has woken me, telling me to hurry, that we need to leave. I don't even have time to even get dressed so I put on my robe and we both end up on a bus.
I have no shoes, just socks and am worried, feeling unprepared. However, I notice the man in front of me has no shoes either, so I feel it's going to be OK. Then the bus takes us to a cave. Inside the cave I'm suppose to learn something but don't get to find out what that "something" is because the dream ends.

I feel that it is of great importance for you to verify that you are not alone going the way. It gives you confidence about you are not wrong doing it.

That's what your dream suggests me. Hope it may be somehow useful. A dream may have so many meanings...

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:11 pm 
Site Admin

Good Amanda! Another level full of potential!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:25 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you Sue. I hope I do too!

Amanda, wow, I really like your comments too, and it meshes well with what Maia has said. Gosh I feel so dense because I had found this dream mostly puzzling but knew it had meaning. I had it a couple of months ago and remember it as if it were yesterday.

I like what you say about going to a higher level, spiritually speaking, represented by going up to the mountain top. That makes a lot of sense. And the part about not being afraid to take risks. And thanks for trying to tackle the spirits of dead cats & dogs issue. That one completely mystified me. What you say about the fog & the road not being clear to me anymore is certainly true of where I'm at in my life right now. I have lots of spiritual questions and don't feel settled in my heart.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:41 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear Laurie,

If we would not feel "uncomfortable" within ourselves, we would not take a step to move ahead. Why sould we?

The way I see it is: There are times of "contraction", times of "expansion" and interludes, the last ones I feel are meant to let us stabilize for a while, to assimilate, until the next movement comes, in a cyclical way.

While in contraction, one starts to cut the bonds with everything that substained us before, our frame of references, that begins falling down. It is very useful, yet unquieting. But space is needed for new forms of experience and subsequent developing of conscience. That is the expansion period.

So, bad news are good news!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:46 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I see what you are saying Amanda. I think I'm in one of those "expansion" & stretching periods so yes there is discomfort and guess there will be until the pieces come together to make some sort of sense to me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:18 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yes Laurie, many times it's only a question of Pacience and Faith.

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ]