It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: "My Mama had something special"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:16 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Aloha :D :D

I just want to tell you something about my Mother in Law, Gina, her relationship with Elvis and about what has happened to me this Morning... :D

First I want you to tell a little bit about my mother in Law... Gina, and her relationship with Elvis...
Gert´s Mother always was a big big Elvis fan and also that´s why Gert is loving Elvis so much :wink: She often would play his records at that time... and then she always would dance with her eyes closed, beeing close with Elvis (now we know)... and Gert as a little boy was crazy about Elvis :P Always had respect for him, because Elvis was and is something special... Like my mother in law, Gina...
She didn´t found her way in LOVE.... She became addicted to alcohol...
and died on the 25 oktober 2002 (she was 53 :cry: ).... but "my mama Gina, like Gladys, had something special I have to write down.... Now after all these years I can really express myself about my feeling towards her... I think :roll:
So I will...
She was such a powerfull strong woman, So much LOVE in her.. (we know now that Elvis was guiding her too at that time, without that she was really noticing it.... but NOW she knows :wink: and she is thankfull for that.... :wink:
She really spoiled her Kids... Overwelming them with LOVE... I can tell you that... and also because of that, Gert has became such a wunderfull open person... THANK YOU, MAMA !!! :D and all with the help of "OUR" very very special Friend...
The "spiritually relationship" I have with Gina is enormous... and never was so STRONG, so STRONG at this moment that I have to write it down...
and now I´m going to tell you what had happened to me this morning...

Because we had "no kids" this weekend, we decited last night to go to Tina, my sister in Law... to have some fun.... to relax and to talk about your inner feeling... just let it all out... About my live, Elvis, Gina.... everything what came through my mind at that particular moment...WUNDERFULL FEELING THOUGH!!! :D
This morning I woke up with a big smile... felt good... and strongly "connected with Gina and Elvis...
Gina´s music was on... and I layed down on the matres and closed my eyes... strongly in touch with my inner spirit.... and THEN they were there.... Elvis and Gina, embrassing eachother, having a WUNDERFULL TIME together.... Both looking GOOD and HEALTHY, little TWINCKING in their EYES :wink: .... I felt so much LOVE... I could hardly breath... I cried.... and was enjoying the moment... a very special moment.... And really I thought now is the time to write down my feelings about my mother in law... to tell you that "my mama had something special" like Gladys... but I cannot express my feeling, I cannot write them down... I just can FEEL IT... But I hope you feel the LOVE I have for THEM.... :wink: just by reading this topic....

Just wanted to share this special moment with you.... and last but not least I wanted to tell you that I LOVE YOU :oops: :wink:

Have a WUNDERFULL SUNDAY, filled with LOVE.... LOL.... Light :P :P
and THANK THE LORD, for this very special Moment alone with THEM... :wink:

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:51 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Precious Carola, you related here a wonderful experience. No doubt that loving feeling comes to us. (Just in this moment Elvis is singing "You Lost That Loving Feeling". But sure you do have it!). :D

Belbedank, muchas gracias, thank you very much, dear friend.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:23 pm 
Site Admin

Such a precious experience! My mother loved Elvis too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:18 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

mercietjes lieve Carola
thanks sweet Carola

x
kira

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:06 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:P It was a very deep experience, the one Carola shared with us.

For many days, I've been wondering about Carola. She is silent. I hope she is doing well. I remember she talked about having to move back to the Netherlands. I don't know if it is the reason of her silence.

Does anyone have some news about her? Just in case, we could send her some LOVE's bubbles.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:42 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Good idea, Sue! Right now I'll send her a message. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:40 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

No news from Carola yet.

Post subject: Carola
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:59 pm 
Site Admin

Well, when you have to move, and have family etc;, it's hard, then things don't get done as quickly as one would want and things come up etc: and there's school etc: and jobs and all that getting things back in place, making a home of it-she is drained I am sure, just hanging in getting it done. It's the wife you know that has to be the guide here-and there-when family is involved. We do it more than any one-even when husbands are helpful, they don't have a clue as to the little things that HAVE to be done too...or the big ones don't work right. a little time, then she can breathe again...and all new and different and scary -time to huddle together and work it out. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:07 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:33 pm 
CAROLA HAS BEEN IN MY PRAYERS AND I KNOW WE ARE IN HER THOUGHTS, SO SHE WELL BE BACK WITH US SOON. FAIRYTALE!

Page 1 of 2 [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next